Sunday, October 19, 2014

Color Me Rad

So yesterday I completed the Color Me Rad 5k. I'm using it as a starting place  for me to get back in shape. It wasn't technically timed by the sponsers, but I timed myself with my phone. I did much better than I anticipated. It took me about 39 minutes to complete. Which doesn't seem like an awesome time, but for me it means I'm not as out of shape as I thought I was. My next race will be in January with my sister. I'm hoping to do well enough to finish in less than 35 minutes. It would be a personal record and a non scale victory. For anyone that has never done a Color Run, I recommend it to EVERYONE! It was so much fun and they have a big party afterwards, one of the best runs I've done. All money raised went to the Ronald McDonald House Charity. People walk, run, sprint, dance whatever gets them through. It's just a fun event for a great cause.




1 comment: