Sunday, October 12, 2014

Not Just A Year Older, But A Year Better..

I turned 25 this year. I know that getting just a year older shouldn't make that much of a difference and I'm kinda shocked that it has. I came across this post on a friend's Facebook one day, and it has summed up how I have been feeling since not long after my birthday. I love my bed frame I have, I made it with lots of help and direction from Pinterest.  I LOVE going to sleep at night. I used to be a party til the sun comes up and go on to work kinda girl, now I'm a "sure we can do something as long as I'm in bed by ten" kind of girl. My fridge has switched from a PBR to a Sam Adams fridge. I get  excited to stay in and cook some real food (usually with wine, in my hand) than to go anywhere and eat. When I go shopping I am constantly criticizing the clothes on display with a "WTF" facial expression or out loud exclamation. No one needs shorts that looks like a permanent camel toe. Gross. NO ONE. I've also started shopping around for anti wrinkle cream and have stopped tanning. It only took one wrinkle to show up in a selfie and I was done. Now I focus my energy and time on things that actually matter like my health, my job, and my sleep. Read, Enjoy, Share a way. 





http://thoughtcatalog.com/madison-vanderberg/2014/09/13-things-every-woman-learns-by-the-time-she-is-26/

1 comment: